As a map for business development, the GrowthWheel provides tools to analyze the external environment as well as the company’s internal development and structure. The Organization and Operations sections focus on the internal environment.
The organization serves as the foundation for the development of the company. The Organization chapters focus on the organizational design, business processes, and legal issues. The topics pertain to the owners, the board, the employees, the partners, and the suppliers.
Within the Organization framework, you can (1) specify the organizational design, (2) determine the structure of management and employees, and (3) develop legal agreements for partners and suppliers.
For more guidance on Organization, follow the links below for more information:
- Advisory Board or Red Wine Club? The Most Important Network
- Exit for Beginners – Get ready for the day when your business has to be sold
- The Next Employee- The Decisive Step for Creating Growth (Coming Soon)
- Create Meaningful Jobs- And get Efficient and Happy Employees in Return (Coming Soon)
- Getting Things Done- By Delegating (Coming Soon)
- Professional Business Processes- Getting Everyday Procedures to Run Smoothly (Coming Soon)
The GrowthWheel toolbox includes articles for inspiration as well as decision making sheets and tools. For a one-on-one consultation with a GrowthWheel coach, please contact Mark Johnson.