As a map for business development, the GrowthWheel provides tools to analyze the external environment as well as the company’s internal development and structure. The Business Concept and Customer Relation sections focus on the external market.
An entrepreneur can leverage the Business Concept tools to create a viable, scalable business concept. The entrepreneur can define the company’s products and services and then analyze how the products and services meet customers’ needs and how the product and services compare to the competition.
Within the Business Concept framework, you can define your business idea, outline the product portfolio, create your revenue model, build your customer portfolio, and select your market position.
For more guidance on the business concept, follow the links below:
- The Meaning of Life in the Business
- Focus on the Product Portfolio
- 26 Sources of Income – Make Money from Good Ideas
- Good Salesmanship – How to Raise Prices
- The Best Customers – How to Build a Valuable Customer Portfolio
- Start-Up in the Blue Ocean – Stand Out From the Competition
The GrowthWheel toolbox includes articles for inspiration as well as decision making sheets and tools. For a one-on-one consultation with a GrowthWheel coach, please contact Mark Johnson.