As a map for business development, the GrowthWheel provides tools to analyze the external environment as well as the company’s internal development and structure. The Business Concept and Customer Relation sections focus on the external market.
An entrepreneur can leverage the Customer Relation tools to strengthen customer relations and increase revenue. Customer Relations revolves around the development areas of marketing, branding, communication and PR, sales and services, and networking.
Within the Customer Relations framework, you can (1) outline best practices for communicating with present and future customers, and (2) develop and manage a process for sales tasks.
For more guidance on Customer Relations, follow the links below for more information:
- Selling Through our Networks – When New Customers Turn Up On Their Own
- 100 Ways to Market Your Company
- Understand Your Customers and They Will Understand You
- The Art of Selling – When You’re Not a Salesperson
- 15 Minutes of Fame – Using the Media to Help Sales
- From Nice Logo to Strong Brand – Becoming Known For Who You Are
The GrowthWheel toolbox includes articles for inspiration as well as decision making sheets and tools. For a one-on-one consultation with a GrowthWheel coach, please contact Mark Johnson.